Skip to main content

Travelling to the US or other countries with children

By April 6, 2018February 4th, 2021Family law

The Canadian Bar Association has recently released, as a part of their “Legal Health Check” series, a new handout talking about what steps and paperwork should someone do if they are planning to travel internationally with a child. As a part of their handout they discuss document requirements and suggestions as well as a tips section on children travelling alone. Have a look at their PDF here: “CBA LEGAL HEALTH CHECK: TRAVELLING WITH A CHILD”