Corporate/Commercial, Small Business, and Non-Profit
Whether you’re looking to start a business, or need help along the way, we’re here to help with all aspects of business law and corporate commercial law. From business registration and regulatory hurdles, to small claim help for fee recovery or defence, let us take the guess work out of the process so that you can concentrate on doing what you do best.
Some of the things we’d be glad to help you out with include:
· Advice and help with business name registrations
· Incorporating your business
· Drafting partnership or shareholder agreements
· Drafting or reviewing lease agreements
· Contract review
· Buying and selling your business or adding a new partner or shareholder
· Advice regarding cross-provincial business
· Collecting on your unpaid invoices
And before you think that we’re all business, ring us up to chat about your non-profit endeavour.
If you’re a non-profit and are having an issue, want to become a registered charity, or just looking to plan, come in or give us a call and we will do everything that we can to make things easy and affordable, or find you the right expert to provide the quality service you deserve.
You may need advice or assistance with commencing a new venture or managing your current one. Call us to discuss the services we can provide to you, including:
· Review and drafting assistance with by-laws
· Incorporation of private foundations
· Advice regarding your non-profit’s operations
Numbered corporation – $800.00 (plus tax)
Named corporation – $950.00 (plus tax)
- For incorporating a simple company.
- Where you need no more than five shareholders.
- Where you do not need a unanimous shareholders agreement (a “USA”).
- Includes minute book set-up and ordering corporate seal if applicable.
- Disbursements (such as fees paid to the Companies Office to incorporate, are extra).
Other than for a real estate corporation – $1,750.00 (plus tax)
For a personal real estate corporation – $1,950.00 (plus tax)
- For circumstances similar to our a “basic” incorporation but for regulated professionals (i.e. doctors, dentists, accountants, etc.).
- Includes ensuring that professional requirements are met (i.e. communicating with the regulatory body, obtaining necessary consents to incorporate, etc.).